Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

With classes finally wrapping up and summer quickly approaching the HC Summer Survival Kit arrived just in time! Take a look at what’s inside and get ready for some fabulous giveaways during finals week. 

Rich Bitch Book

Nicole Lapin’s new book “Rich Bitch” will make the perfect read for your weekends at the shore this summer. Life goes on after we graduate from college and this book will help you save money, pay off loans, and have a social life all at the same time.

Blink Tattoos

Heading to Lollapalooza, Fire Fly, or Made in America this summer? Blink Tats will make the perfect festival accessory.

Crunch Live

While school may be over, that doesn’t mean you are about to slow down.  With internships, online classes, and fun summer actives, it’s hard to fit workouts in.  Crunch Live will give you unlimited access to workouts anytime anywhere. 

Boohoo Emergency Poncho

Another needed festival accessory! Make sure to pack the Boohoo Emergency Poncho. Slip it in  your bag before you head out for the weekend just incase!

Chloe + Isabel 

Looking for something to do this summer? Join the Chloe+Isabel team and become a GEM Merchandiser for SJU.

Chipotle

Get through finals week with some Buy One Get One cards from Chipotle. Grab your best friend and head down City Ave for a study break.

Clare is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus SJU.  She joined the team in August of 2014 as a contributing writer and later was elected to be the chapter's first secretary.  She is a Chicago native who is currently a junior at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia.  At SJU she is a Communication Studies major, Advertising and Promotions minor, and is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta. This upcoming summer, Clare will be interning at BHLDN, an URBN company.