Only a few more days on Hawk Hill stand between you and Spring Break! Many of you will be trading in your parkas for cover-ups, but before that you need to pack. Prior to packing, be aware of your airline’s restrictions and fees for baggage weight and size. Here are a few packing tips and tricks to follow:
· Roll your clothes. This not only creates more space but also keeps your clothes from getting wrinkled!
· Pack three tops for every bottom. Bottoms take up more room, only bring the basics that you know you’ll wear.
· If you haven’t worn it in the last year, chances are you won’t wear it on your trip either!
· Bring bathing suits that mix and match! For example, a black top or black bottoms go with any prints.
· Prevent your hair products from spilling by using plastic wrap on the opening.
· If you aren’t into rocking beachy waves and absolutely need a flat iron, purchase a mini one! Sephora sells them for $20.
· Keep your necklaces tangle free by threading the chain through a straw.
· Use a shower cap to cover the bottoms of your shoes to prevent other belongings from getting dirty.
· Lastly, if you aren’t prepared to lose an item, don’t bring it!
There you have it folks! Safe travels and don’t forget to use sunscreen!