Spotlight: Nicole Gullone ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

This week I had the pleasure of interviewing Nicole Gullone ’18!

Name: Nicole Gullone

Year: Junior

Major: Finance and Risk Management and Insurance

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

Nicole: I am a Hawk Host for the admissions office, I was the Vice President of Membership Recruitment for my sorority Alpha Omicron Pi, I’m in the Greek Honors Society Order of Omega, and I do weekly service!

HC: Favorite campus spot?

Nicole: My favorite spot on campus is St. Mary’s Lawn because when I lived in McShain freshman year, my roommates and I would always go outside to lay there on warm days and listen to music instead of doing homework.

HC: Starbucks or Dunkin?

Nicole: I just started drinking coffee like last year but I think I’m a Starbucks fan if we’re talking coffee but I can always use a good doughnut at Dunkin.

HC: Best memory at SJU?

Nicole: This is a tough one because I have a good memory of pretty much every day here since the first day of freshmen year.  But if I had to pick, I have this weird thing that I love the last night on campus before everyone leaves for the summer.  All your stuff is packed up, it’s so warm outside and so we always keep the windows open, and our dorms are pretty much empty, but me and my friends always stay until the very last day we can move out and just recap on the whole year.  It’s bittersweet but those are some of my favorite memories!

HC: Any summer plans?

Nicole: I’ll be interning this summer at Vanguard in Malvern, PA with some fellow SJU students! I’m really excited to be staying close to campus because last summer I was in Tucson, AZ interning and missed Philly and everyone here!

If you see Nicole on campus make sure to say hi!

HCXO,

Kellie