Snapshot: Professor Aimée Knight

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Snap: Professor Aimée Knight

Students are usually the people who provide stylish outfit eye candy on campus, but this week, Communications & Digital Media Studies professor Aimee Knight was killing the shoe game while also rocking a relaxed autumn outfit vibe for a day of teaching. Thanks for showing us how it’s done, prof! 
Shoes from: “Somewhere in Michigan!” 
Aimée in her Comm 473 Beautiful Social Engagement Class
On Aimée: 
Light cream sweater, gray scarf, dark wash cuffed skinny jeans, suede lace camel open toe booties

Lace up booties make a class outfit mature and polished.

Side view: Aimée’s heel height is great for class: a great & simple way to add effort to your weekday look.

Want more suggestions for the best Fall 2014 boots? http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/09/04/fall-boots-2014_n_5765814.html

HC XO,

Kate

Hello Collegiettes! My name is Kate Gentile and I am a current junior at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. My favorite things include my dog Lilly, traveling and really arsty instagrams. Oh, and I am obsessed with Kate Middleton AND Beyonce.I am a Comm major and double minor in Advertising, PR, and Entertainment Marketing. During my time at SJU, I have interned at Philly Mag, became a sister of Alpha Phi and studied abroad last semester in Roma, Italy.After studying abroad, I now want to see many places all over the world and live for moments of beautiful unplanned enjoyment- random road trips to the beach, stopping for a drink at a cool dive bar- you name it, I am down to experience!HC SJU is an amazing team of 40+ girls (and growing) who want to offer you content of news, love, college and more. I hope you enjoy the HC SJU site and my own writing!HC XO,Kate