Snapshot: Josh Edgar ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Senior Josh Edgar mixes more than petri dishes in the Science Center. His fearless attitude towards fashion has him constantly changing up his style and trying new trends, too.  I caught up with the studious biology major and Villiger RA in between a tutoring session and class (in nowhere else other than the library) to capture his perfectly tailored look.

Who is your biggest fashion inspiration?

“I don’t really have one, but me and my brother work pretty well together. He is the guy that bought duck boots when everyone said they were ugly. Then they’re in GQ and he was already wearing them for three years.”

Essential Items: “They’re actually womens high-rise jeans from Gap! I wear them as drop crotches. It was a mistake, they were originally on the mens rack, but they are great.”

Most Favored Fashionable Location: Australia and London. “In Aus, its oversized tops and skinnies, and good shoes.”

Shirt: J.Crew

Jeans: Gap

Shoes: Asos

Watch: “It was a gift from Mom and Dad! Five kids and Mom still dresses us all. Just kidding!”

Words to Live By: “Don’t settle is a life motto, but it works in fashion too.”

Future Aspirations: “I’m just trying to be the most fashionable doctor under the white coat.”

HCXO, 

Taylor 

My name is Taylor Rizzolino, I am a student at Saint Joseph's University studying both English and Leadership, Ethics, and Organizational Sustainability. I am one of the founders of HerCampus SJU! I couldn't be more excited about this blog! I love Hawk Hill and all it has to offer students! I have spent the past two years volunteering on behalf of Saint Joe's, on the dance team at SJU and on The Hawk staff as a news writer. I love engaging audiences via social media and I hope to give all collegiates a well-rounded perspective of SJU through this blog ...with a lot of style and girl talk along the way! xo