Slip-On Sneakers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

It’s about that time in the spring season where you leave for your 9:05am class with a winter jacket, and by the time you’re walking home midafternoon, you’re left sweating. The unpredictable and constantly changing weather makes it hard to choose between booties or flip flops. It is true what they say about shoes- they can make or break an outfit. That’s why these trendy and comfy everyday shoes started popping up all around campus. Slip-ons are the perfect shoe that can go with any outfit!

Sophomores Liz Canny and Kristin Thompson are found wearing their slip-ons with more of a comfy look.

Sophomore Alyssa Tomasic is spotted in cheetah slip-ons with leggings and a flowy top.

Check out this Pinterest page to get some slip-on inspiration that fits into your price range!

HCXO,

Rebecca

Rebecca Sliwak is the current Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia. She is studying Communications and Marketing as a senior, is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta, studied abroad in Madrid, and has been on the Her Campus SJU team since sophomore year.