SJU Bucket List to the Class of 2020

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Class of 2020, Hope you are enjoying your time on Hawk Hill so far! There are so many great things to experience at SJU, here are some of them!

1. Cheer on the Hawks at a basketball game.

The atmosphere in Hagan Arena is unlike any other and being a part of the student section is a great way to cheer on the Hawks.

2. Get a late night meal at Larry’s.

Leaving a friend’s house late on the weekends almost always means you’re hungry and Larry’s is the place to go. With delicious cheesesteaks you can’t go wrong by stopping to grab some late night food with friends!

3. Take a picture with the hawk.

The Hawk is one of the best mascots in college basketball!

4. Get the ultimate Barbelin insta.

We are lucky enough to study on one of the most beautiful campuses, and Barbelin is the most insta-worthy building to post pictures of.

5. Take a study break to go to Insomnia Cookies.

Just a short drive away in Manayunk, Insomnia Cookies is the perfect late night snack when you’ve been studying for hours and are craving something sweet.

6. See the view of campus from the top of Hawks’ Landing.

Hawks’ Landing has amazing views of campus, especially at sunset!

7. Order Domino’s to your dorm.

It’s late, you and your roommates have been up studying for hours and you all need a break.  At that point Domino’s is the way to go! It might take a little while to deliver but nothing is better than when you get the phone call saying the delivery driver is in the lobby with your food.

8. Volunteer

At SJU, the volunteer opportunities are almost endless. Between weekly service, service learning classes, and campus ministry there is something for everyone!

9. Live Greater.

It’s on the banners that line City Ave, the magis means to live greater. This means doing more, striving to be the best and making the most out of your four years on Hawk Hill.

HCXO,

Kellie