Q102 Philly’s 2018 Jingle Ball Lineup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Every year on the first Wednesday in December, Q102 puts on the best holiday concert in town, Jingle Ball! This year, on December 5th, the Wells Fargo Center will be packed with music lovers to see the biggest stars on the Jingle Ball stage. I love Jingle Ball! All of my favorite artists at one concert, what could be better? For me, the day the Jingle Ball lineup gets announced is a holiday, and this year’s line up is definitely going to give us pop music lovers a night to remember! Here is the 2018 Philly Jingle Ball Lineup!

Camila Cabello

Camila has had an amazing year in her music career. Her debut album came out in January, and it went number 1. Camila was in Philly this summer opening up for Taylor Swift on her Reputation Stadium Tour, and she was absolutely amazing!

5 Seconds of Summer

5SOS came out with a new album entitled “Youngblood” in June. The title song has been a huge success and the album rocks! So excited to see them perform!

Shawn Mendes

I was really hoping that Shawn would be on the lineup and he is! His new self-titled album came out in May and was number one on the Billboard charts! Shawn was recently in Philly performing at Penn’s Landing for the NFL Kickoff Experience. I can’t wait for him to come back!

Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa gave us the songs of the summer! Her hits entitled “New Rules,” “One Kiss,” and “IDGAF” soared to the top of the charts and were definitely the soundtrack to my summer. I am so excited to see her perform, she’s so cool!

Guess what? There are even more artists performing at Jingle Ball! G-Eazy, Bazzi, Marshmello, and Calvin Harris will be performing as well! I am so excited about this lineup and I just can’t wait for December 5th! See you at Jingle Ball!

Faith Prince- SJU
Senior communications major at Saint Joseph's University with a passion for music and sports Philadelphia / New York City