This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.
  1. Girls Gotta Eat

Now this one can get a ~little~ raunchy at times but it’s absolutely hilarious and provides amazing advice for navigating everything, from hookups to relationships and everything in between. Hosted by two women living in New York, Girls Gotta Eat will definitely have you doubled over in laughter and telling your friends about it the next day.

1. Gals on the Go

Personally, this is one of my absolute favorite podcasts ever. Brooke Miccio and Danielle Carolan are two twenty-somethings who focus on college life, although Brooke recently graduated and talks a lot about post-grad life. These girls give the best tips and tricks on navigating your twenties.

1. Thick and Thin

This podcast by Katy Bellotte is like having a wise, older sister for those of you without one(like myself). Katy sits down with her glass of wine in her New York studio apartment and gives it to you straight up. Thick and Thin is like a hug in a podcast, with Katy’s comforting voice and helpful, “been there” advice. 

1. Call Her Daddy

With a totally different vibe than the previous podcasts, Call Her Daddy is not for the faint of heart. Definitely a little R-Rated at times, this podcast is hilarious and gives you all of the inside information about guys that you could possibly need. 

1. Meditation Minis Podcast

I swear by this podcast whenever I need a little extra help relaxing. Chel Hamilton is a hypnotherapist that helps you get through your anxious moments in under 15 minutes. This podcast will definitely come in handy during midterms season!

Happy Pod-ing!

HCXO,

Tayler

Political Science and English double major, Macaroni & Cheese enthusiast, and book shopping connoisseur. Probably somewhere writing a paper...
Saint Joseph's University Campus Correspondent