Style

The Perfect Halloween Costume Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Halloween is just a week away, and if you’re anything like me then you might not have picked out your costume yet! Have no fear, let your zodiac sign help you find the perfect costume for this spooky season.

Aries (March 21- April 19)

Since Aries is a warrior sign- dress up as someone powerful this year! Try being either a police officer, firefighter, boxer or go the superhero route and get your powers on!  

Taurus ( April 20- May 20)

Taurus, you’re known for your beauty! Use that to your advantage and be either a princess or a beauty queen this halloween! If you want to take a pop culture spin on it, dress up as one of the Chanels’ from Scream Queens.

Gemini (May 21- June 20)

Gemini’s personalities help them pull off almost any costume,so no need to panic as you’ll have no trouble pulling off your costume! This Halloween take on a classic, like an angel or a devil, and use your fun and sociable personality to bring it over the edge!

Cancer (June 21- July 22)

Cancer, try wearing something patriotic this Halloween! Or go old school and dress up as someone from a classic movie, like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

Leo (July 23- August 22)

Leo, you live for the parties and the glamour of Halloween. You can’t go wrong with anything glitzy or glamorous this year! Honestly, it would be no surprise if you dressed up as a royal, or as Lady Gaga, Britney Spears or Beyonce! TBH, We all wish we were Meghan Markle.

Virgo ( August 23- September 22)

Virgo, you are a service-oriented person, so try something this Halloween along the lines of a nurse, maid or librarian!

Libra (September 23- October 22)

Libras are drawn to very mystical and magical things. For this Halloween try dressing up as a fairy or a unicorn!

Scorpio (October 23- November 21)

Try doing something gothic and witchy this spooky season. Wednesday Adams is a great idea, or throw on some fake blood on a ripped t-shirt and try being a zombie or vampire.

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21)

Sagittarius is represented by an archer, so try taking a twist on that. Use that greek mythology and channel your inner goddess, or take it the pop culture route and be Katniss Everdeen or an army girl.

Capricorn (December 22- January 19)

Dress up as an animal and show your wild side this Halloween.  You could totally pull off a leopard costume or a deer and with your determination, you can definitely do face makeup to really pull the costume off!

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

An Aquarius is one of the more clear-headed and intellectual signs. Try using your brains and opt for being a nerd or be Elle Woods from Legally Blonde! Don’t forget to bend and snap!

Pisces (February 19- March 20)

A Pisces is the type of person you can count on for everything! This Halloween try dressing as a ride-or-die tv or movie character, like Eleven from Stranger Things!

HCXO,

Sofia