From Pencils to Prada

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Back to school shopping involves more than just clothes. It is important to express yourself from head to toe… to tote! Don’t let taking notes bring you down, spice it up with pretty pens, fabulous folders and noteworthy notebooks! 

Junior, Meg Curley, keeps her bright pens and pencils in a floral Vera Bradley pencil case!

Senior, Abigail Gabriel sports a bright blue Meade notebook from CVS and a paisley Vera Bradley planner from the SJU bookstore! 

Take a tip from these fabulous students and head to the bookstore now to amp up your school supplies!

Find products from Kate Spade, Johnathan Adler, Vera Bradley and more!

Forget boring soid colored backpacks, sport one of these Veras!

We all know keeping track of our SJU ID is not the easiest thing to do (especially on weekends), so store it in a fun zippered pouch that can hold not just your ID but also your phone, keys, and credit cards! 

It is not to late to style up your supplies, head to the bookstore now. You can always explain to your parents that the money went to “school supplies”.

xo

Hello HerCampus! I'm Carolyn Mullen, senior Communications major at Saint Joseph's University. As a member of HerCampus SJU I contribute to the style blog and am excited to share with all of you the fashion of our campus!