Style > Beauty

La Caron: Natural and Organic Beauty Care

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Skin care is something that became very important to me over the past few years when I realized a lot of my products contained harmful substances. I was using everyday moisturizers, deodorants and body washes with chemicals and parabens- not exactly good and safe for your skin.

Since then it has been all about skin care first and makeup second for my morning routine. When doing more research into organic skincare products I came across La Caron. Not only is the company passionate about making safe and natural products, but they offer affordable prices.

From their Coconut Macaroon Body Scrub to their Citrus Burst Deodorant Creme, La Caron carries a variety of skin care, personal care and lip care products- all organic! The products are fun-loving and have intriguing scents such as Coconut Lemongrass, Mojito Mint and Goat’s Milk & Shea Butter that leave you wanting to try more.

I was able to test some of these products and absolutely LOVED them! 

1. Natural Hand Poured Organic Lip Balm– $3.50

“For kissably soft and moisturized lips”

2. Pear Micellar Cleansing Water Makeup Remover– $6.99

“No harsh rubbing necessary and no need to rinse”

3. Organic Vanilla Latte Sugar Body Scrub– $7.50

“Beneficial in reducing cellulite and loose skin”

4. Organic French Lavender Deodorant Crème– $8.99

“Only natural and organic ingredients that fight odor”

How can these products and prices compare to your store brand items that are filled with chemicals? Check out more of La Caron’s natural products here

La Caron will also doing a pop up shop in Paramus, NJ at West Elm on October 8th from 10-4. If you’re in the area during the Fall Break be sure to stop by! 

HCXO,

Rebecca

Rebecca Sliwak is the current Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia. She is studying Communications and Marketing as a senior, is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta, studied abroad in Madrid, and has been on the Her Campus SJU team since sophomore year.