King of Prussia’s Hidden Gem

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

This past weekend, my roommates and I decided a trip to the King of Prussia Mall was entirely necessary. One of my roommates who lives in the area said we absolutely needed to check out a new store there called Primark. Primark is an Irish clothing retailer that is popular in many countries around the world. There are only two Primark shops in the United States right now, and one of them is located in our very own KOP! And let me tell you, this place has changed my life (not to be dramatic or anything).

Just looking into the clear glass doors I knew this store would be dangerous for me. Inside, Primark is clean and basically brand new. It’s two floors, but most of the merchandise is on the first floor. Right away, my friends and I descended the gray stairs into clothing heaven. The first floor of Primark is probably the biggest floor in a store I’ve ever seen. If you are a dedicated shopper, this will be your new favorite place.

Primark is comparable to H&M or Forever 21 in terms of prices, but it’s bigger than the biggest Forever 21 you’ve ever seen AND it has more stuff in general. At Primark you’ll find men’s, women’s, and children’s clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry, accessories, fitness clothes, bathing suits, and an entire home section!

I’m a little embarrassed at how much money I spent at Primark this weekend, but our purchases included: clothes, bathing suits, shoes, hats, candles, and jewelry. Primark’s prices are insanely cheap– which is always nice! Sneakers for $15… Two throw pillows for $10… A great romper for $9 (perfect for a Date Party emergency)… Crazy! I was able to get a ton of stuff for a great price.

Need plans for Spring Break? Next time you’re in the KOP area, or just in a shopping mood in general, I would highly recommend checking out Primark if you haven’t already. Just be sure you have some time on your hands– we spent two hours in Primark alone!

HCXO,

Gina