Her Campus Fashion Show Best Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

We chose 22 SJU females who are involved on campus to represent our Her Campus fashion show this past Saturday. Each girl represented looks from the Macy’s department store in Center City Philadelphia. We pulled a few of our favorite looks here featuring fabulous SJU ladies. 

With clothes, talented women, and fun music – this was better than any Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Check out these looks captured by HC SJU’s talented Kelly Wallace!

Representative of City Belles, Dani London, pictured above, is rocking a pretty pink dress by Bar III paired with with a Sanctuary jacket. She looks effortlessly chic in this formal date party look. 

Above to the left we have Gaby Colindres of the Latino Student Association looking lovely in an Ellen Tracy dress. On the right is Nicole Benzing of The Gay Straight Alliance looks stunning in this Rachel Roy polka dot number.

Next we have Alpha Gamma Delta’s Bridget Neslund looking radiant in this Bar lll top and Kensie skirt for a fun Collegiate on the job look. 

Here’s Dani London popping up again in a Kensie dress looking adorable next to her Tri Sigma’s representative, Jess Rubino, who is dressed in all American Rag.

Finally, we have the beautiful Serena Mao representing Phi Sigma Pi wearing a two toned Rachel Roy dress for an on the job look. Beside her is Annalisa Szymanski from the Student Senate looking lovely in a Sanctuary skirt and a Rachel Roy top paired with a Bar lll blazer. 

If you were able to make it to the fashion show last Saturday, we hope you enjoyed the beautiful models, the fashion, the food, and the company. All proceeds went to She’s the First. HCXO!