Fun Brunch Spots in Philadelphia for this Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Looking for some brunch and bubbly with your friends on a beautiful sunny day? Try some of these must see spots in Philly! Your stomach will definitely thank you and so will your Instagram followers!

1)   Talula’s Garden

Talula’s garden is a perfect spot for a beautiful, sunny spring Sunday brunch. Their menu is packed with great dishes such as this one, lemon ricotta blitzes! Their menu is mainly American cuisine with many different fresh items picked from the garden as well! Their motto is, “A garden brings life and beauty to a table.” And to your Instagram feed! Just saying!

Photo by Philly Mag

2)   Café La Maude

Café La Maude is a perfect brunch spot for you and your bestie, or you and a cute date! It is definitely a spot to indulge on your favorite sweet tooth menu item and put your diet aside!

3)   Tria Café Wash West

The Tria Café Wash West is perfect for a good Insta pic with a funky mimosa! The menu has a wide range of options as well including savory egg dishes, along with fun snacking foods to share with friends! There is also seating outside if you want some sunlight while enjoying your “spruce street spritz”!

Photo: Philly Eater

Photo by Yelp

4)   6ft Under

Six feet under is the place you wanna be! It’s a must to try one of their seven deadly sin drinks and live to tell the tale! Also, if you’re a bloody Mary fan, you definitely want to try this one!

Photo by Zagat

5)   Ants Pants Café

Ants Pants Café is an extremely underrated brunch restaurant with amazing food options that won’t let you break your bank! Options ranging from many different egg dishes along with some fantastic stuffed French toast!

Photo by Ants Pants Cafe

6)   White Dog Café

Are you a fan of dogs, brunch and outdoor seating! What a coincidence! I am too! You’ll be sure to love the White Dog Café as much as me! There are two locations in Philadelphia, one conveniently located near Saint Joe’s campus in Haverford and the other in center city! They have great food and drinks, my personal favorite being the eggs benedict!

Photo by Fine Food Good Drinks

Find delicious food and good drinks this weekend!

HCXO,

Courtney Lambert