This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

While fall break seems far in the past, SJU students have made the most of it. Whether that be from visiting friends at other schools, traveling around the globe, or going home to spend time with your family, you’re not going to want to miss reading about these amazing experiences!

“This fall break I went on an amazing trip to LA with my two friends from SJU to visit our fourth roommate from Madrid! LA was amazing and In-N-Out burger changed my life. It’s all about the spread they use.” –Natalie Baker, ‘18

“Over my fall break, I had the opportunity to visit LA with my friends I studied abroad with. This adventure opened my eyes up to the West Coast! I has the most amazing time exploring the beaches, eating the incredible food, touring and shopping all through Hollywood, and always making time to watch the sunset on this amazing city. I will most definitely be going back. I cannot think of a better way to spend my final fall break!” –Kristen Frattaroli ‘18

“I went to Linvilla orchards during my fall break. It was so relaxing and just a lovely start to the fall season. I went on a hayride, picked apples, and drank some amazing apple cider!! During the rest of my fall break I simply stayed home and hung out with my family. The relaxation was all I got hope for.” –Mary Murphy ‘18

“Over fall break, I took a skip across the pond and went to London to visit two of my best friends, Greta Shanley, and Megan Rogers, who are currently studying abroad in Madrid and Galway. A fall break I’ll always remember. I mean, Big Ben, London Bridge, AND best friends? what more can you ask for?”  –Maggie McGuire ‘18

“I spent my fall break in Chicago exploring the Windy City. The first day we spent sightseeing, stopping at the bean and navy pier. The second day we toured breweries like Goose Island and Laguinitas. We also went to the cubs play off game against the Nationals. They won 2-1.” –Kara Galena ‘18

“Traveling to Austin was such an amazing experience because it’s such a young city with incredible food and lively nightlife. I went to Austin City Limits when I was there and got to see Chance the Rapper and Red Hot Chili Peppers. The best food I had was brunch at Walton’s or tacos from Torchy’s Tacos. The fashion in Austin is super trendy so there are a lot of really cool stores and boutiques to shop in!” –Cassidy Williams ‘18

I hope that these experiences inspired you to start planning future memories over our next break from school!

HCxo, 

Faith