This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Although it seems unbelievable, this semester is almost over!! It’s crazy, I know.  The year flew by far too quickly.  Unfortunately, before beach trips and adventures with friends can begin… one must make it through… finals.  Dreadful.  Scary.  Stressful.  Finals.  But alas, while you study for those cumulative exams or write that 10 page paper, I can offer you some advice. To feel somewhat organized and confident, here’s what you dot: dress comfy and cute!

Here are some pieces that you can put together so that you can feel good about how you look as you kill it during finals:

These black and white Nike sneakers are simple and versatile.  You can wear them with basically any color leggings and top!  Definitely needed for when you have to quick run from the library to Starbucks to your dorm and back again.

Lululemon leggings = heaven in clothing form.  Their colored cropped leggings will have you feeling both fab and cozy.

This crisp tank is perfect for sitting through a final or taking a quick stretch break in the library.  It’s loose, airy, and super cute with the little tie in the front.

I hope these pieces gave you some inspiration for outfits you can throw on during finals week.  Good luck! Don’t stress too hard.  We’re almost done!

HCXO,

Mikayla 

Business Administration Major Music and Food Lover
Saint Joseph's University Campus Correspondent