Campus Cutie: Tyler Timken

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.
I was lucky enough to sit down (and take some precious time) from this week’s Campus Cutie, Tyler Timken!

Name: Tyler Timken

Year: 2017 

Major: Entertainment Marketing with Minors in Communication Studies and Environmental 

Studies & Sustainability 

Hometown: Marlton, NJ

Her Campus: What are you involved in?

Tyler Timken: Orientation Leader, Co-Founder and Director of Operations and Event Committee Leader for the SJU Make-A-Wish Club, Program Director for the Communications Club, Vice President of Fellowship for Alpha Phi Omega, Event Fundraising Committee for Relay for Life, Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and American Marketing Association. 

HC: What does your daily routine look like?

TT: Hell (as he starts laughing). No, normally I just go with the flow. I bop around most of the time from meeting to meeting!  

HC: Dunkin or Starbucks?

TT: I think Starbucks (as he sips his Dunkin iced coffee). 

HC: What do you like to do in your free time? If you even have any…

TT: When I get free time I like to come home for an hour if I can and take a nap, or just sit on my phone and catch up on life (mumbles under his breath “or eat”)

HC: What’s your favorite food in campion?

TT: WELL, people hate when I get my quinoa bowl, but if I don’t get that then I get a chicken salad wrap with pepper jack cheese and cucumbers… it is BOMB!

HC: Who is your role model?

TT: Definitely my mom. She inspires me everyday with how hard she works and especially since she has to deal with me and my two brothers! 

HC: If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

TT: One Dance by Drake! That’s my new favorite song… ask Matt Conlin he HATES when I sing it!!!!  (then he proceeded to sing it for me)

It’s a little hard to get some of his time, but when you can he’s always fun to hang out with! Be sure to say hi to Tyler when you see him around campus!! 

HCXO,

Rosie