Campus Cutie: Tim Godshalk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Ladies, it’s my pleasure to introduce my good friend, Tim Godshalk…

Year / age – Senior , 22

Hometown – Born in Philadelphia, raised in South Carolina (Southern Gentelman girls!!)

Single or taken – Single (smirks)

Nickname – Prez , Uncle T

Major / minor – Marketing, Business Intelligence

Favorite class – Music Marketing (Bonus Points: He plays gutair)

Least favorite class – Accounting … Obviously

Campus involvement – Member of the Men’s Golf Team, AMA

Best memory at SJU – Countless golf trips with the squad… Thursday nights at Mad River… I’m going to miss it all

Perfect date – Sushi dinner followed by live music and being surrounded by good company

Celeb crush – Jessica Alba 

Deal breaker – Girls that are rude and cuss a lot… Definitely not a good look

Deal maker – Nice teeth

Favorite food – BBQ from below the mason dixon… and when Grandmom cooks, it’s always out of this world

Favorite movie – Lincoln Lawyer … Matty is the GUY

Dream Job – To play on the PGA Tour … Coming soon

Favorite song to sing to in the shower – “Ms. Jackson” – OutKast

Biggest Inspiration – Mom and dad … Lucky to have their love and guidance all these years

Most embarrassing moment – (laughs) A lot of them … Probably something involving my DuPont and Krams boys

Favorite quote – “Life is a series of commas, not periods.” – Matthew McConaughey  

HCXO,

Clare

Clare is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus SJU.  She joined the team in August of 2014 as a contributing writer and later was elected to be the chapter's first secretary.  She is a Chicago native who is currently a junior at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia.  At SJU she is a Communication Studies major, Advertising and Promotions minor, and is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta. This upcoming summer, Clare will be interning at BHLDN, an URBN company.