This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.
This Bruce Springteen-pizza-loving Campion lover is this weeks Campus Cutie. If you didn’t know her before, you should get to know her now! No words can describe Mary’s true craziness or her love for Domino’s pizza, but here is a quick sneak peak into the secret life of Mary Mellor.
Year: Junior 

Major: Communications Major, Marketing Minor

Hometown: Little Silver, New Jersey

Relationship statusSingle

Where do you live on campus? Drexel Arms

Campus Activities: Apex, Alpha Gamma Delta (new member coordinator, sup) and Weekly Service

Current favorite song: hmmm… Mambo Number 5! it’s the turn up song of the century!

Favorite spot on campusBarbelin Beach (the grassy knoll between barb and the library)

What’s your ideal first date? Domino’s on the beach (the real beach, not Barbelin Beach lol)

What’s the weirdest thing in your room? my neon beaded curtain 

Favorite quote: “Love the life you live, live the life you love” -Bob Marley 

Celeb Crushes (guy and girl): Zac Effron and Carrie Underwood

Plans after you graduate: I don’t even know what I’m doing in 5 minutes! But I guess work for someone who lets me travel!

Favorite thing to do in free time: My friends and I like to drive around in the city

Fun Fact: I’m trying to go to every state by the time I’m 30!

Advice to underclassman: Go outside of your comfort zone in terms of what to get involved in! SJU has so many things to offer that a lot of people don’t even know about. The things I have been involved in at SJU have shaped my life so much and have lead me to meet my favorite people!

Go to food in Campion: tater tots hands down. And the cookies. And the pizza.

You heard her! Love the life you live, whether it’s pizza, listening to Zac Efron, or hanging at the beach. You’ll find Mary waiting in line for tater tots every Monday, Wednesday, Friday in Campion. Ciao!
HCXO,
Rachel
lover of Beyonce and basketball