Campus Cutie: Jeff Evans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Ladies, this weeks campus cutie is definetly a catch… Meet Jeff Evans a junior here at SJU. Jeff is probably one of the funniest people on Hawk Hill! Between his killer personaility and great sense of humor he’s the perfect guy to take home to your parents.

Hometown – Pottstown, PA

Major – Finance and Insurance / Risk Management

Relationship Status – Single

Favorite TV Show – Blue Mountain State and Entourage

Favorite Movie – Space Jam

Involvement on Campus – Ref intramural basketball and football and play intramural softball and basketball; Finance Society

Celeb Dream Girl – Carrie Underwood – she’s perfect

Deal Maker – a girl who’s outgoing and likes sports

Deal Breaker – can’t hold a conversation

Perfect Date – anything in the Caribbean; more realistic – rooftop dinner in the city

Favorite Pick up Line – Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven.

You can see this cuite all around campus. Don’t be shy ladies… maybe he will take you on date to the Caribbean!

Clare is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus SJU.  She joined the team in August of 2014 as a contributing writer and later was elected to be the chapter's first secretary.  She is a Chicago native who is currently a junior at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia.  At SJU she is a Communication Studies major, Advertising and Promotions minor, and is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta. This upcoming summer, Clare will be interning at BHLDN, an URBN company.