Campus Cutie: Donald Morris

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Name: Donald Morris

Hometown: Pottstown, PA

Major: Double in Accounting and Finance with a Spanish minor

HC: What are you involved in?

DM: RA, Dean’s Leadership program, Alpha Kappa Psi, Accounting Society, 2 part-time jobs in SJU’s Human Resources and Internal Auditing offices, Relay for Life, Beta Gamma Sigma, Sigma Delta Pi

HC: What made you decide to come to SJU?

DM: I was torn between two schools, but what drew me to SJU was the fact that I could balance a great education with a social life. Hawk Hill also felt like more of a home to me, than a school.

HC: 3 words that describe you best:

DM: Outgoing, energetic, considerate

HC: Name some of your favorites!

DM: Movie: Breakfast Club, Food: Peanut butter, Thing to do outside of class: Exercising, hanging out with my friends, and exploring the Main Line, and meeting new people, Go-to anthem: Don’t Stop Believing (is that to basic?), Class: International Business in Spanish, Favorite SJU memory: seeing everyone come together for the Pope Francis weekend my freshman year, knowing that our differences didn’t matter and what brought us together was our love for our school, Favorite spot on SJU campus: Barb courtyard, it’s so relaxing and really embodies the Magis. I also run into a lot of my friends there.

If you spot him on campus, say hi! Big thanks Donald! 

xoxo, 

Annie

Senior communications major at Saint Joseph's University with a passion for music and sports Philadelphia / New York City