Campus Cutie: Caitlyn Walley!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Caitlyn Walley! I first had the pleasure of meeting Caitlyn freshman year when we shared a dorm floor in McShain. Since then, we’ve been lucky enough to remain friends and roommates. Caitlyn has been involved in an enormous amount of activities on campus and nearly every one knows her face, so let’s get to know who she really is…

HC: Where are you from?

Caitlyn: Yardley, PA

HC: Major?

Caitlyn: Food Marketing

HC: Minor?

Caitlyn: Communications

HC: Age?

Caitlyn: 21

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

Caitlyn: I’ve been very lucky to be a Red Shirt for the past 3 summers, I am on scholarship at SJU for theatre and have been in six musicals during my college career, I am on the Executive Board for Relay for Life, I am in the City Belles, and a founding sister of Phi Sigma Sigma.

HC: How do you feel about graduation?

Caitlyn: It’s honestly surreal that it is here. The past four years completely flew by but I am really excited about starting my job – I just don’t want to leave this place and all my friends.

HC: What are your plans after graduation?

Caitlyn: I will be working for E&J Gallo Winery! It has been my dream job since freshman year

HC: What’s your favorite karaoke song?

Caitlyn: Drops of Jupiter

HC: Guilty pleasure?

Caitlyn: Every show on Bravo and E!

HC: Single or Taken?

Caitlyn: Single

HC: Deal breaker?

Caitlyn: If he is a liar…and a bad dresser.

HC: Deal maker?

Caitlyn: If he can sing.

HC: Ideal date?

Caitlyn: I really love creating memories and experiencing new things, and I’m also a big foodie, so anything that combines those two would be perfect.

HC: What do you order from Honeygrow?

Caitlyn: It depends because Annie Winters and I are there at least three times a week…

If it’s a salad I get baby spinach and romaine with strawberries, grapes, sesame seeds, and roasted strawberry miso dressing. If its stir-fry, egg noodles, sesame seeds, fried shallots, sugar snap pees and the lemon miso dressing. Can you tell I go there too much?

HC: Twitter or Instagram?

Caitlyn: Instagram. Defintiely Instagram.

HC: Greatest experience at SJU?

Caitlyn: I have had a lot of really amazing experiences at SJU but having the lead my Junior year in Next To Normal was an experience that I’ll never forget.

HC: If you had one piece of advice for incoming freshman, what would it be?

Caitlyn: Take risks and don’t be afraid of failing. Be kind to everyone you meet and never take your time with someone for granted. It is the greatest four years of your life, so make the most of it!

Isn’t she wonderful?!

HCXO,

Kat