Campus Cutie: Brendan Campbell Mulcahy IV

This weeks campus cutie is someone everyone should be taking note of. To get all the scoop on this fine fella, read on!

Name: Brendan Campbell Mulcahy IV

Age: 19

Class: 2016

Major: Marketing 

Single or taken: Single

Involvements at SJU: Extended rugby family. I’m a big fan of the library.

(In the middle)

What do you look for in a girl: All about them eyes…

Idea date: My ideal date would be a couple games of ping-pong in the perch followed by complimentary free soda.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I see myself being a resident manager of my old stomping grounds, Sourin Residence Hall. 

Something most people don’t know about you: I grew up on one of the biggest dairy farms in Wisconsin.

Celebrity Crush: Hands down Selena Gomez.

(Clearly he’s on top of his selfie game!)

Idol: Without a doubt, my idol is my mother, Jennifer Mulcahy. Travis Barker and Kevin Cochrane tied for second. 

Favorite quote: “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.” – Kurt Cobain

Motto for life: “You can make a stage out of anything.” My grandfather taught me that. RIP. 

What do you like to see girls wear: I like when girls dress down, ever hear that Drake song? “Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin’ with no makeup on, that’s when you’re the prettiest, I hope that you don’t take it wrong.” Yeah…

Favorite movie: The Notebook.. I’ve never seen it but I heard I might like it.

Favorite song: “Thank god I’m a Country Boy” by John Denver

Hello HerCampus! I'm Carolyn Mullen, senior Communications major at Saint Joseph's University. As a member of HerCampus SJU I contribute to the style blog and am excited to share with all of you the fashion of our campus!