Campus Cutie: Andrew Wyschynskyj

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Ladies, it’s my pleasure to introduce you to this week’s Campus Cutie, Andrew Wyschynskyyj. Not only is Andrew incredibly involved on campus, but he is a true gentleman and very humble. (what could be better?) I was lucky enough to go on Appalachia with Andrew over spring break and now get to spend even more time with him on the Red Shirt team, so it was so much fun interviewing Andrew this past week. Take a look! 

Name:  Andrew Wyschynskyj

Hometown: Broomall, Pa

Year: Sophomore

Major: Food Marketing

Relationship status: Single

Andrew impressing the ladies during Mr.Apex!

Campus involvement: DSP, former PSIP leader, APEX, Collegiate Challenge, Road Trip leader, Net Impact, and one of the newest members of the Red Shirt team.

Favorite thing about SJU: His ‘spot’ on the Chapel lawn, where you’ll find Andrew hanging out with his friends, listening to music, and enjoying the weather.

Favorite APEX memory: When everyone in our group sang along together outside Mike’s Dairy Bar in Neon, KY.

Celebrity crush: Nina Agdal

Qualities he looks for in a girl: Funny, personable, friendly, and generous

Deal Breakers: Inconsiderate

Ideal date: An in-home movie night

Andrew modeling one of his many Christmas sweaters!

Favorite weekend activity: Relaxing with music! Andrew likes alternative music and his current favorite band is 21 Pilots.

Favorite food: Tastykakes! (He said with no hesitation…)

Current favorite class: Philosophy 154, because the teacher makes it very interesting and he hasn’t been bored in a class yet.

What do you want to be when you grow up: A Walmart greeter-because he can’t think of a better job than smiling and welcoming people.(Awww!)

HCXO