Campus Celebrity: Jenn Kleemann

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

This week’s Campus Celeb is none another than the one, the only, Jenn Kleemann! I was lucky enough to sit down with her this week despite her busy schedule. She is a senior at SJU and is currently majoring in Food Marketing with a minor in Advertising and Promotions. Jenn originally hails from Queens, NY. She spends her time keeping busy by being involved on campus in varying fields of campus life, she is the Vice President of Communications for Alpha Omicron Pi and last year was Vice President of the Gay Straight Alliance. I had the pleasure of asking her some more interesting questions…

HC: Favorite snack/restaurant?

Jenn: “New York pizza and I could probably eat Sweetgreen and Chipotle for the rest of my life!”

HC: Go to outfit?

Jenn: “You can never go wrong with jeans and a flannel.”

HC: Favorite things to do in your free time?

Jenn: “During the semester I basically dedicate all of my time to AOII, but over the summer when I had my internship in Minneapolis I spent all of my free time kayaking, paddle boarding and long-boarding. It was great.”

HC: Twitter or Instagram?

Jenn: Instagram

HC: Dream job?

Jenn: “Building the giant Lego figurines at Lego Land.”

HC: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?

Jenn: “Be stubborn with your goals but flexible with your methods.”

HC: Go to dance move?

Jenn: “I honestly can’t even put my attempted dance moves into words.”

HC: Favorite place to shop?

Jenn: “The Mall of America in Minneapolis is life changing.”

HC: What’s your go to, pump up jam?

Jenn: Gas Pedal by Sage the Gemini

HC: What’s your perfect date?

Jenn: “Spruce Street Harbor Park, even though it’s closed, it was seriously the cutest place in the world and it was just a really positive atmosphere to be in.”

HC: Single or taken?

Jenn: “Taken and feeling pretty lucky”

Here’s Jenn enjoying a fun afternoon at Linvilla Orchards with her grand-little, Annie DiBlasio

And a picturesque photo of Jenn taken in Florida.