This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

This week’s campus celebrity wears a lot of hats: Tri Sigma’s treasurer for the past two years, Greek Council treasurer, the Campion Desk girl, and Manayunk bar hopper, just to name a few. Not to mention, she’s sweet, down to earth, and one of my closest friends! I had the pleasure of chatting with Annie Ricciardi, a senior (although she doesn’t like to admit it!) Get to know her and some of her favorite things about Hawk Hill!

HC: Why did you choose SJU?

AR: I visited SJU for the first time in 2009 when my dad was graduating from the MBA

program. I absolutely loved the campus and have wanted to go here ever since!

HC: What’s your favorite restaurant in Manayunk?

AR: Taqueria Feliz.

HC: Tell us about some of the other activities you’re involved in.

AR: Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Weekly Service, SBAC

HC: How has your involvement at SJU fulfilled your college experience?

AR: Tri Sigma has given me some of my best friends and most fun college memories!

Being involved in other clubs and organizations has been awesome because I have  gotten to meet so many other people at SJU that I probably never would have met  otherwise. Giving back to the community has been really rewarding as well!

HC: Where did you grow up?

AR: Hillsborough, New Jersey

HC: Major/minor?

AR: Major- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing. Minor- Finance

HC: Favorite place to shop?

AR: Francesca’s & Urban Outfitters

HC: Who is your biggest role model?

AR: My parents!

HC: Favorite food?

AR: Sushi

HC: What advice would you give to your freshman self?

AR: Start getting involved on campus right away, it’s the easiest way to make new friends!

HC: Last but not least, name your favorite person to bump into on Hawk Hill.

AR: Colin Wolf. Those dimples!

HCXO,

Maddie 

Clare is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus SJU.  She joined the team in August of 2014 as a contributing writer and later was elected to be the chapter's first secretary.  She is a Chicago native who is currently a junior at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia.  At SJU she is a Communication Studies major, Advertising and Promotions minor, and is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta. This upcoming summer, Clare will be interning at BHLDN, an URBN company.