timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Ardmore’s Hidden Treasure: Suburban Square

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

A quick half hour drive outside of Center City, and you will find yourself in the adorable “Suburban Square” in downtown Ardmore. It consists of fun boutiques, yummy restaurants, and a plethora of places to sit and enjoy the fantastic fall weather while sippin’ a cup of joe!

Places for a Bite to Eat: 

• Hip City Veg!

• Whether you are vegan or not you will not regret trying Hip City Veg. The food is delicious and the service is always friendly! There dairy-free milkshakes are to die for!

• Kilwins

• Give yourself a cheat day and get a sweet treat from the amazing ice cream parlour, Kilwins!

• Not Your Average Joe’s

• A perfect spot when the friend group can’t decide on a certain food, the menu has a variety of options. Not Your Average Joe’s has more than just great food, but great prices too!

• Ruby’s Diner

• Ruby’s takes you back to the 1950’s when the wait staff wore car hop uniforms while you enjoy a yummy burger and shake!

• SweetGreen

• If you want something equally as delicious as a Ruby’s burger but a little healthier try there sweetgreen! Where you can order a salad off the seasonally changing menu or create your own salad down an assembly line of options.

• Starbucks

• I hope you didn’t forget about the cup of joe you’ve gotta drink on one of the many sitting areas outside in the square. Starbucks is a great stop to re-energize while you’re shopping, and is perfectly placed in the middle of everything!

• Tabouli

• Craving authentic Middle Eastern food? Problem solved, stop by Suburban Square’s Tabouli!

And many more including and not limiting: Besito Mexican, Life Cafe, Oath Pizza, Robeks Juices and Smoothies, and Sushi Sei!

Places to Exercise Your Credit Card:

• Apple

• Because who doesn’t need the new iPhone 11 Pro Max!

• Bluemercury 

• Need to get some necessities for a spa night with the girls? Go check this awesome beauty and spa store!

• Dandelion

• Go pick up some handcrafted jewelry at the adorable Dandelion!

• Francesca’s Collections, inc.

• Francesca’s is a great place to grab a beautiful bag and gorgeous jewelry! You can also purchase cute gifts and decor!

• Free People

• In need of some retro-chic clothing? Go shop Free People! 

• Paper Source

• Need your Christmas or birthday gifts wrapped? Walk into Paper Source and your problem will be solved. Whether you buy wrapping material to DIY, or get the gifts wrapped in store by a pro, you will be glad you went to Paper Source.

And many more including and not limiting: Everything But Water, Gap, Kendra Scott, Lily Pulitzer, Lululemon, Sephora, Sunglass Hut, and Urban Outfitters!

Suburban Square is home to the fantastic Ardmore Farmers Market, Produce, and Seafood, a Trader Joes, Stoltzfus Bakery, Fresh Poultry, and Meats and Produce.

Need some exercise? Good news, they have a Soul Cycle and Life Time Athletic!

Gotta look great for an event? Suburban Square has you covered with a Drybar for a blowout and My Salon Suite for a sexy smokey-eye.

Worried about Parking? They have their own lot and street parking outside the square. 

They have even more services from oral dentistry to real estate! Go check out their website listed below!

If you ever find yourself needing a break from the fast paced city life go check out the charming venue for yourself!

https://suburbansquare.com/visit/ 

Anderson & Coulter Avenue Ardmore, PA 19003

10am – 8pm

HCXO, 

Bianca 

Psychology Major Saint Joseph's University Student 2023
Saint Joseph's University Campus Correspondent