6 Gift Ideas for your Secret Santa Under $20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Are your friends having a Secret Santa party this holiday season? Are you super excited for this event, but don’t want to break the bank? Here are 6 hot items for you to consider when shopping in the upcoming weeks that will certainty fall into your budget.

1. Always Stay Humble and Kind Hand Stamped Aluminum Cuff Bracelet – $19.99

This bracelet is a staple everyday jewelry item that fits perfect with any outfit. The kind words are great for ringing in the holiday season. 

2. Tory Burch Mini Duo – $20.00 

This duo perfume set has two favorite scents- Signature Tory Burch Fragrance and new Absolu in one gift style package. 

3. Hand stamped Custom Coordinates Necklace in Gold Silver Rose Gold Personalized Name Initial Gifts – $17.50

Coordinate necklaces are the perfect gift to get a family member or friend who may be living far away this holiday season. What a great way to make them feel welcome on their visit home.

4. Urban Decay- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Eyeshadow – $19.99

This shade is a pale pink-nude shimmer with silver glitter. The perfect shade to add a quick shimmer to the eye before a long night out.

5. Women’s Crinkle Scarf- A New Day – $14.99

A New Day is a new brand for women’s clothing and accessories now available at Target and Target.com. This scarf that comes in (pink, red, silver, and green) is the perfect addition to your holiday outfit before heading out for dinner with family and friends.

6. Happiness is…500 Things to be Happy About

This book is a little reminder of the joys in life. The perfect gift to make anyone smile.

Make sure you start your shopping early and check out Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales to get the most bang for your buck this holiday season

HCxo, 

Faith