1. Material Game Changers: from velvet and suede to leather and metallic, this year’s NYFW was pulling out all the stops with fresh new fabrics and colors.
2. Fur Coats: Coats are a must, not only for their stylish look but also for the warmth. This year try something new and break out the fur. Leopard especially made a comeback and navy is the color to buy.
3. Pantsuits: Business attire just got easier with pantsuits making a comeback. Look professional and stylish rocking a pinstriped pantsuit or a bold colored one to make a statement.
4. Layers on Layers: Keep warm and look good by layering turtlenecks under anything and everything. Pairing a turtleneck with even a dress is now a hot trend so don’t be afraid to try something new.
5. Flared Everything: This summer flared jeans made an appearance but now don’t be shy to pair flared pants with a flared sleeved shirt.