5 Drug Store Products You Need

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Upon walking into Sephora, most girls feel a rush of adrenaline from the sight of all the beautiful make-up products. The walls and aisles are neatly lined with any type of beauty product or brand you could ever imagine, all in sleek, colorful packaging.  The second you glance at the shiny price tag underneath, your jaw drops… thirty dollars for eyeliner?? That is when you realize you have to choose between eating lunch out with your friends and buying a new black eyeliner. (And if you’re like me, food is always the answer.) Here are five drugstore makeup dupes for high end makeup that will save your wallet while still making you look fabulous.

1.         Concealer: NARS Creamy Concealer ($29.00) vs. Maybelline Fit Me ($6.99)

2.         Highlighter: Benefit High Beam ($26.00) vs. NYX Liquid Illuminator ($7.50)

3.         Bronzer: Benefit Hoola ($29.00) vs. NYC Bronzed Face Powder ($2.99)

4.         Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter ($30.00) vs. L’Oreal Infallible ($16.99)

5.         Eyeshadow Palette: Urban Decay NAKED 2 ($54.00) vs. Maybelline The Nudes ($9.99)

HCXO,

Maddy