This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

You can finally pack away your North Face.

And walk to class feeling comfortable and not like an Eskimo.

Convincing yourself to go out at night is easier with the threat of hypothermia diminished.

The blooming flowers bring campus back to life.

Spring Instagrams of #Barb are a must.

Everyone is so cheery that the slow walking girl in front of you isn’t as annoying as she would have been if it were 12 degrees.

It’s sundress and romper season!

You can get cold Starbucks and Dunkin drinks and still feel your hand by the time you get to class.

The stairs outside the library turn into the best makeshift beach.

And that guy who plays guitar with the voice of an angel is always out there, ready to serenade you.

Unfortunately, so is the guy who thinks he can play guitar…

You don’t have to worry about slipping on ice and sliding all the way down City Ave. And the Spring Concert is right around the corner.

Which means SUMMER IS TOO! 

Happy Spring, Hawks!

HCxo,

Cristiana

Hi internet friends! My name is Cristiana and I'm a senior English major, Communications minor from New Rochelle, New York. I've had a passion for writing before I could walk and am so excited to be sharing that with you all. My goal is to not only entertain and bring humor into the magazine world, but to also empower women and raise awareness of the social and cultural issues we face. I'm an astronomy lover and a cheese enthusiast, as well as constantly hooked up to an IV of caffeine. Ask me about baseball teams. Enjoy my sass and love of carbs? Follow me on Twitter for an endless supply; @doublecee21