Career

The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Broke College Students

The holiday season is upon us, which means the stress of finding gifts for everyone you love is also here. With a pandemic going on, it is challenging to shop in person, but there are still many things to buy online with great deals for the holidays! Here is a gift guide for gifts under $50 if you are unsure what to buy:

Jewelry

• A personalized necklace: This is great for girlfriends, sisters and mothers! It’s a great way to give something personal to someone without spending too much money. You can find these on Amazon and other sites as well.
  • Zodiac Sign Necklace: An excellent gift for astronomy and zodiac lovers!
  • Chunky hoop earrings: These come in rose gold, white gold and silver, and are a great add-on to gifts!
  • Butterfly necklace and earring set: Sets make beautiful gifts for people who love jewelry, so check this out (or search “jewelry sets” and find more)!

Home/Living

Technology/Camera

Echo Dot (4th Gen)

Ring light with stand and phone holder: For people who love taking self-timer photos and making TikToks!

Disposable cameras: For camera lovers, this is an inexpensive way to gift them!

Sonix phone cases: These come in many designs and are great protection for phones!

Travel tech organizer

LED Lights

Makeup

Makeup sets make great gifts for anyone who wears makeup. Here are a few I found under $50 at Ulta. You can also check out Sephora for more sets.

For the Men

Here are some gifts to buy for any man in your life

I hope this gave you guidance on what to buy your loved ones for the holidays! Remember that spending quality time with them is also a great gift so try to do so during your time off. Happy Holidays everyone!

My name is Sachi and I'm a Marketing Major at SJSU and I love photography, going on new adventures, and doing anything creative!