Style > Beauty

The Top 5 Best Fall Scented Candles from Bath & Body Works

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

It’s that time of the year again. The pumpkin spice lattes, flannels, and crunching leaves on the sidewalk come out. It’s finally fall! One of the most anticipated events isn’t just Halloween and Thanksgiving, but it’s also the Bath & Body Works annual drop of the fall seasonal candles. Here we will talk about the 5 most popular and talked about scents this season!

1. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 

The first scent we’re talking about is obviously what fall is all about. Pumpkins. This scent is perfect for fall because it truly captures the essence of the season with notes of pumpkin, apple, and ginger with a vanilla base. How much more fall can it get than that? 

2. Sweater Weather

Now we have Sweater Weather. I love the 1975’s song called Sweater Weather, but this scent takes cozy to another level. With notes of sage, eucalyptus, and juniper berry, it just makes you want to curl up at home on a chilly day while reading a good book!

3. Flannel 

Sticking with the cozy theme, there is also the Flannel scent. With a blend of smells like mahogany, musk, and bergamot, this candle is sure to make you feel like you’re cozying up with that someone special! What better way to spend a crisp fall night in your favorite person’s flannel? 

4. Mahogany Apple

If you’re a person who likes fruitier candles and scents, this is the one for you! With notes of cedarwood, apple, and mahogany, it will make you feel like you’re taking a walk in a forest full of apples. Just like the Flannel and Sweater Weather scent, there is a cologne type of feel to this scent but the addition of the apple gives it a special fall twist that holds a special place in everyone’s hearts. 

5. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 

Lastly, we have another pumpkin scent- because what says fall other than more pumpkins? With blended scents made up of pumpkin, maple syrup, butter, and crushed pecans that really just scream the best fall breakfast. Lighting up a candle with this scent will make it feel like breakfast at any time of the day and what can be better than that! 

If you have any other Bath & Body Works Fall scents that are also timeless fan favorites, tag us at @HerCampusSJSU and let us know!

A girl who is passionate about the things she writes about.