Official Her Campus Survival Kit: Back to School Edition

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

It’s hard to get back into the momentum of school each fall especially as the weather changes. The raining and falling leaves just make me want to hurry home, grab a blanket and watch a good movie (not study for that super early midterm).  But the Her Campus Survival Kit can definitely ease the stress of the fall semester. The kit includes products from Aeropostale, Erin Condren, Bed Head and more!

Erin Condren Hardbound Life Planner

Erin Condren is famous for sleek, stylish and convenient planners. These organizers will make you look like you have your life together even if you don’t!

Aeropostale

Aeropostale is getting you ready for any fall outing. They offer items colored with deep reds and oranges and fun accessories that can brighten up any day whether you’re headed to you next class or your a date at the harvest festival.

Bed Head

We all have those days when there is no time for a lengthy wash and deep condition. That’s when Bed Head’s Dry Shampoo and Hair Spray come in handy to freshen up that hair and, get us looking decent and out the door as quick as possible.

L’oreal

This cloudy weather making your skin dry and lifeless? Don’t worry L’oreal’s line of Sublime Bronze products is hear to refresh you with self-tanning toilettes and mists.

Steripod

When you have to share a room with roommates you most likely want to keep all your personal bathroom products separate and clean. A Steripod clips over your tooth brush to protect it from bacteria keeping it clean and fresh for up to 3 months. Very important in a communal bathroom situation especially around flu season.

Freeman Beauty

Is the cold weather drying your skin out? Try Freeman’s hydrating face masks. They have a variety of masks that work to exfoliate, hydrate and nourish your face with fresh botanicals.

HI-Chews

In a need of a midday pick me up? Our survival kit is also filled with fruity Hi-Chews for a nice burst of energy. They chewy candy comes in the following flavors: Grape, Cherry, Banana, Strawberry, Mango, Green Apple, and Kiwi. And is gluten free.

Spindrift

Are you craving a bubbly soda but your body is screaming for something natural. Give Spindrift’s sparkling water a chance. It is America’s first and only sparkling water made with real, squeezed fruit.

Stay tuned for more SJSU’s HC giveaways for a chance to when some of these products!

Tiana is a senior at San Jose State University and she is learning to take each day one step at a time while adjusting to life in the Bay Area. She's often watching YouTube videos on D.I.Y projects or hair care, but majority of the time she's watching Parks and Rec episodes while pretending to do homework. In the midst of all that homework dodging she's also casually planning her dream wedding.