This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

YouTube has been on the rise these past recent years and more people than ever are taking advantage of this platform to show off their skills and knowledge. In the sea of relatable and great content creators, here are three of my personal favorites and why you should check them out.

1. Leah Wei

Leah Wei, a 23-year-old Toronto-based content creator who goes by the tag Leah’s Fieldnotes on both Instagram and YouTube. Fresh out of undergrad as a graphic design major from Yorkshire Design School, she juggles multiple professions as a designer, model, and content creator. While exploring her options post-undergrad life, she sets a positive image for her followers by showing that it is fine to be lost and  One of her most iconic hobbies is turning bread-making into fashion garments. Leah Wei is different from other East Asian producers as she follows conservative Asian traditions such as appreciating drinking hot water and practicing Tai-chi in the mornings as a wake-up meditation call. Her YouTube videos are cinematic and give a cottage-core vibe which is relaxing to watch.

2. Kelly Stamps

Kelly Stamps is a 24-year-old content creator and a master at storytelling. Kelly mains on YouTube creating lifestyle and comedy videos of her early adulthood years. She quickly gained mass attention after a year of being on the media due to her naturally quirky and unapologetic behavior. She doesn’t have that typical sunshiney personality many YouTubers tend to show on social media and is completely transparent about her feelings. Although she makes videos on popular trending topics, she tends to be unpredictable with the content and script which always surprise and draws her audience in.

3. Lana Blakely

Lana Blakely is a 26-year-old content creator who is viewed as a therapist to her subscribers because of her deep reflective stories and calm demeanor. She explores philosophical and social topics on personal development. Given her career change from a computer engineer corporate to a social media content creator, she is well adapted to technology and formatting. She is unique in the sense that she is super grounded and deeply knowledgeable about every aspect of life given her introverted nature and the number of books she reads.

Peggy is a junior at San Jose State University majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Graphic Design. She is a writer for Her Campus. In her free time, you can catch her thrifting, working out, baking, or just hanging out with her friends!
Attending San Jose State University and majoring in marketing. I am a nature child who believes that traveling the world, meeting new people, eating good food, and embracing other cultures is a vital part of life. I enjoy painting, hammocking, and exploring Pinterest whenever I get the chance. Find me on Instagram @camytotah