This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

Everyone who follows makeup has heard of Rihanna’s new makeup line known as Fenty Beauty. This is the newest addition to her other collections. She already has her own line of shoes, jewelry, clothing and socks.

This girl knows how to WORK! I assume she does not plan on slowing down anytime soon.

All over the country girls were at Sephora for the premiere of her beauty line this month. The release began promptly at midnight with a countdown clock for girls who wanted to shop online. This newly released brand is going to have girls questioning their former products and perhaps may be a new edition to their makeup collection.

It also creates competition for other companies sales who have put out their best products. Keep in mind other celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian whose makeup products are always sold out.

How will Rihanna’s line measure up to those? Her Pro Filt’r Soft Matter Foundation is already proving to take the industry by storm because there is a shade for every beautiful woman out there.

But what about her other products such as the highlight colors everyone is going crazy for? Does it surpass Anastasia Beverly Hills?

Youtube vloggers will be reviewing the products and in today’s society this has a huge impact on which makeup we buy. Whenever I want to get to know a certain product without wasting money, I always turn to Youtube. But of course, it is Miss RiRi herself, fans are going to want to try it just because of the name (including myself).

However, it is all up to you to decide if this makeup line is worth all the fuss or, if it is just another makeup line that you will occasionally buy products from.

So what do you think? Is it worth it?

My name is Tiona, I go by T and I have a passion for writing and informing people on issues and media in the world. I'm from Sacramento, CA and I'm in my 3rd year studying PR and Dance. I love old school music, traveling, dancing, and making a difference. My favorite color is yellow, I love basketball, and fashion/beauty. I'm a very straight foward and lowkey person. After college I'd like to get my Cosmetology license and also go on to graduate school to study fashion and/or performing arts. 
Tiana is a senior at San Jose State University and she is learning to take each day one step at a time while adjusting to life in the Bay Area. She's often watching YouTube videos on D.I.Y projects or hair care, but majority of the time she's watching Parks and Rec episodes while pretending to do homework. In the midst of all that homework dodging she's also casually planning her dream wedding.