colorful fall flowers from michaels
colorful fall flowers from michaels
Original photo by Sachi Tolani
Style > Decor

2020 Fall Decor You Need From Michael’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

When it comes to this time of the year, we usually stick to scary and spooky things for one night only: Halloween. But what about decor that will last us until Thanksgiving? Thankfully, Michael’s has the answer to your problem! Known for its great deals on arts and craft supplies and fabulous discounts, Michael’s is “here for the makers”. But, their home decor could be key to spicing up your living space this fall too!

Welcome Signs: Festive and fun, welcome signs are perfect for dressing up an entryway or a living room.

Wooden Pumpkin Welcome Wall Sign : was $16.99, now $10.19

Metal & Burlap Pumpkin Wall Accent : was $9.99, now $5.99

Welcome Autumn Vertical Wall Sign : was $15.99, now $9.59

Candles: Perfect for setting the mood, fall candles are great and come in a variety of autumn-inspired scents.

Tabletops: A perfectly decorated tabletop is the key to a Pinterest-perfect, festive home!

If you happen to purchase any of the items I listed above from Michael’s, share a photo of your decorations on Instagram and tag us @HerCampuSJSU! Also, there’s a huge variety of more fall decor on the Michaels website if you’d like to browse some more. Make sure to sign up with your email address and phone number for exclusive access to sales vouchers. Happy decorating!

Hi, I’m Christine Tran and I am an incoming freshman who will be majoring in English, Prep for Education. I am passionate about writing, previously having written two plays and several poems. My hobbies include binge-watching Netflix, hanging out with my friends and family, and selling my clothes on Instagram at @christinesbtq. My personal account is @wowchristine !
Attending San Jose State University and majoring in marketing. I am a nature child who believes that traveling the world, meeting new people, eating good food, and embracing other cultures is a vital part of life. I enjoy painting, hammocking, and exploring Pinterest whenever I get the chance. Find me on Instagram @camytotah