20 Must-Try Bullet Journal Habit Trackers for All Occasions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

Bullet journaling is a productive system that helps organize your to-do lists, schedule, and thoughts into one compact journal. Bullet journaling has garnered a wide community (especially on Instagram) dedicated to posting spreads, which are curated pages in a journal. Starting a bullet journal allows you to track your past behaviors, organize your present tasks, and plan for future goals. Once you’ve set the goals you want to work towards, you can then figure out what you want to prioritize the most. Bullet journaling is a fun, creative, and self-expressive process and there are no rules or limits to what you want to create.

A common way that people express their creativity and organize is with the use of habit trackers. Habit trackers can keep track of and log the frequency of your habits and progress in achieving goals. They can be found in the forms of charts, tables, graphs and drawings, and can help break bad habits and build better habits. Progress trackers can help immensely with productivity and are especially useful at the beginning of the school semester. Listed below are 20 helpful habit tracker ideas to jumpstart your bullet journaling hobby! For more beautiful inspiration and ideas on spreads, you can check out Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube!

Wellness and Fitness Trackers:

• Exercise
  • Water consumption
  • Medications
  • Sleep
  • Mood

Self-Improvement Trackers:

• Books
  • Podcasts
  • New recipes
  • New skills
  • Daily affirmations

Productivity and Goal-setting trackers:

• To-do lists
  • Completed homework
  • Grades
  • Chores
  • Doing laundry

Financial Trackers:

• Spendings tracker
  • Savings tracker
  • Budgeting
  • Business orders tracker
  • Subscription tracker

Tried out one of these tips? Share your photos with us by tagging our Instagram, @HerCampusSJSU!

May Lu

SJSU '21

Hello! My name is May! I love educating myself and others about our communities and how we can better support one another! In the future, I envision myself to be continuously working towards a more equitable, supportive, and empowering future for my community and many marginalized groups as their ally.
Attending San Jose State University and majoring in marketing. I am a nature child who believes that traveling the world, meeting new people, eating good food, and embracing other cultures is a vital part of life. I enjoy painting, hammocking, and exploring Pinterest whenever I get the chance. Find me on Instagram @camytotah