This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

With trends coming and going in the blink of an eye, it can be hard to understand your own sense of style, and even more difficult to curate a wardrobe that reflects your style. With TikTok’s rise to the top of the world of content creation, a whole new platform of style and fashion influencers has entered the game. It is now easier than ever to find a source of inspiration for your style. Not to mention, with individual, organic content is the primary type of content found on TikTok, so you can find style inspiration from those who have similar body types, complexions, etc. Here are ten TikTokers to help you build your style and dream wardrobe.

@helenanneee – Check her out for a more eclectic, era-inspired style. Helena posts outfit inspiration, styling tutorials, and the occasional adorable couple video (but let’s be real, who doesn’t love some wholesome wlw content?)

@rendagrella – Check out Renata’s TikTok page for lots of fantastic, curated fashion content! She is currently a production assistant at Coach, so her channel also provides lots of sneak-peeks into the fashion world.

@brooklyndallen – Brooklyn’s TikTok features a variety of fashion-related content, as well as body positivity content. If you’re looking for videos on how to style popular trends, her page is the one to go to.

@roanmclean – Roan McLean’s TikTok is perfect for those obsessed with all fashion that is dreamy, romantic, or cottage-core. She features a lot of pastels and muted tones and leans towards more traditionally feminine fashion.

@madisonbeltran – For those who prefer a more clean-cut, high-end style, Madison Beltran’s TikTok is the way to go. She definitely embodies the designer vibe. Her content is super helpful, (lots of hauls and outfit ideas!) and she’s also super funny!

@shannonfelicityking – Shannon’s TikTok content is perfect for those whose style likes to fluctuate between a couple of different aesthetics. Whether you’re into a sportier vibe or prefer a looser, more boho vibe, you’ll definitely find a little bit of everything on this channel (not to mention other awesome lifestyle content!)

@rebeccaxko – For all e-girls and TikTok fashionistas, Rebecca’s TikTok page is a staple. Made an impulse buy and now own a cow print bucket hat? You can find out exactly how to style it on her page. This creator’s content is perfect for those who like to experiment with their style and try new trends!

@erika.dwyer – If you’re looking for a TikTok creator with a more upscale, feminine style, Erika Dwyer’s content is perfect for you. Her content features ways to comfortably style trends that might seem a little too “out there” for you, which is perfect for those who are just starting out in building their sense of style. She also features modest-friendly content, and has a super classy and put-together vibe to all her outfits!

@labelswithlattes – An awesome duo of content creators, Labels with Lattes has tons of content on how to style things to flatter your body type, as well as product recommendations and outfit inspo. Their Instagram page is adorable too! Lots of good inspiration for your own content and outfits.

@iambrattyb – While not entirely a fashion-oriented TikToker, Ariam makes a bunch of really funny TikToks, and is a Twitter icon. I honestly love getting color palette inspiration from her, and her outfits are super casual and easy to wear. Perfect for those looking to learn how to coordinate outfits!

Sophomore at SJSU, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business Management. Lover of all things theatre and Disney. Collector of all things old and pretty. Find me on Instagram: @shay.singh
Attending San Jose State University and majoring in marketing. I am a nature child who believes that traveling the world, meeting new people, eating good food, and embracing other cultures is a vital part of life. I enjoy painting, hammocking, and exploring Pinterest whenever I get the chance. Find me on Instagram @camytotah