sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

5 Ways to Pick Between Your Two Crushes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJC chapter.

How do you pick between the two guys who have been catching your eye? This is a struggle that many college girls go through, I’m sure. If you haven’t had this struggle, you’re lucky. The common question is, do I pick the one who is head-over-heels(… or boots?) For me? Or do I pick the one who is playing hard to get and who is probably talking to at least three other girls.

Here’s 5 ways to figure out who you choose!

1.Make a Pro’s and Con’s list.

Pro, he’s so into me… Con, he’s just not my type.

Pro, he’s got great style… Con, his snapchat best

friends consist of four other females and his male

roommate.

2. Who reaches out first?

Are you always the one reaching out? If so, take a step back and evaluate the situation. You’re probably starting to like the guy who doesn’t reach out nearly at all, because it is starting to feel more like a game, and when he FINALLY answers, your insides whisper “yes!” Girl, you shouldn’t be the one reaching out first all the time. Appreciate the other guy making the effort and let it ride! See how you feel holding a conversation with him… he probably actually cares about you, doesn’t it feel good?

3. Ask your girlfriends’ opinions

Talk to your bestie, or ask some girls about the guys you are going after. It never hurts to have a second opinion. If they don’t approve and think they’ve heard something shady about him, maybe he isn’t the one. Maybe one guy is great and the other isn’t. Your bestie knows you best, so take her opinion into consideration.

4. Do you have ANY similarities?

Let’s be real, it’s going to be boring if you have nothing in common. You should be able to figure this one out on your own.

5. Trust your gut

Who knows you better than you know you? What does your gut say? Most often times it’s right. Don’t be afraid to ditch one, or maybe even both if you’re getting bad vibes. If you start feeling something, go for it until your gut tells you otherwise.

Remember ladies, we don’t NEED anyone, but it does feel good to be noticed and appreciated. Take the guys’ feelings into consideration too, you’re not the only one in this. Take it easy on them, and be sure to follow your heart.

(Photo: Nathan Dumlao, Unsplash)

Born and raised in Gardiner, Maine. Currently Studying Nursing at St. Joseph's College of Maine.