This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

To our valued readers,

As our first semester in existence comes to a close, we wanted to express our gratitude for your loyalty and support. We, the staff of HC Simmons, love writing for you and are excited for what’s to come.

In our first semester, we have accomplished so much because of you. We have gathered a loyal readership of Simmons students, and amazing members. We have received lots of support over social media and held our first fundraiser, Parks and Recfast, which allows us to be able to plan some great events for you all next semester. What we are most proud of, however, is reaching “Pink Level” status, meaning we are now among the top 20% of chapters for this year!

We can’t wait for next year, and already have a lot in store for the Simmons community. We are excited to announce new partnerships with student organizations that will allow us to provide you with more content directly related to Simmons. We hope to connect you to a larger community with themed content weeks, Parks and Recfast the Sequel, more events and our first ever YouTube channel! With this being said, we would love to hear back from you about what you, our readers, would like to read more about! Click the link below to answer a survey about content for next semester!

https://goo.gl/forms/uiBJvny5AyCCsGgm1

Thank you for being the best readers ever! Make sure to stay tuned for more information by following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Best,

HC Simmons Staff

I am a fan of experiences. I love to expand my knowledge anyway possible, whether that is traveling, attending a new class, writing an article for Her Campus, or on the soccer field. I'm determined to experience every aspect that life has to offer.