This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

SHOE FANATICS UNITE!!! If you find yourself arranging your outfit around your shoe choice, no worries, you are not the only one. Or if you simply want to take a look at some cool trendy shoes, I’ve got your back.

It’s no secret Adidas is on the rise when it comes to the Adidas vs. Nike feud, each releasing their own cool versions of new kicks and remakes of classics that are taking over the streets. Some super comfy and trendy choices are the ever classic  Stan Smith and Superstars.

(Stan Smith)                    

(Superstar)​

These super dope leather classics are awesome to match with every outfit and have your back in any weather.

For those of you looking for a sportier look that’s super light, the NMD collection is taking over the streets as well, for a more affordable sneak, the release of the Adidas Swift is also an amazing recent release that gives off the same vibe. Based off of my experience trying each of these shoes on, they were crazy comfortable and felt like I was walking on clouds.

(Swift)

(NMD)                            

For some more sneaker styles, some additional classics include the Air Force One that seems to be also making a come back being released in some additional colorways instead of the usual black or white.

For those NBA fans out there, a recent release of the NBA Nike collab has resulted in the launch of NBA team-inspired colorways, adding some awesome options to these already super cool classics.

(Lakers AF1)

(NBA Knicks AF1)                  

And of course, to complete your wardrobe, canvas sneakers that are classic are Vans or Converse to throw on with your favorite pair of jeans.