Style

Her Campus x Primark Mobile Tour Trend IRL Pop-Up

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

At this point in the semester, things can seem a little dull.

Daylight savings happened, so the sun sets ridiculously early. Finals season is almost here, so stress levels are through the roof, and you may be running low on your meal plan. Now would be a good time for something amazing to happen.

Well, I have good news! Primark is hosting a mobile tour and the truck will be around Boston this week! The Trend Report IRL Pop-Up will bring fall fashion to various hot spots around Boston, including all the latest trends for you to browse just in time for sweater season.

There are still dates left!

Tuesday, November 12th at City Hall Plaza from 10am to 3pm

Thursday, November 14th at Emmanuel College from 5:30pm to 9:30pm

Friday, November 15th at the Boston Common from 12pm to 4pm

Join HC at Simmons at the Emmanuel pop-up or go to one of the other dates on your own! We hope to see you there!

Julia Hansen is a senior at Simmons studying PR/Marketing Communications and English with minors in cinema, media arts, and graphic design. When not writing for Her Campus, she can be found reading every book she can find, retweeting photos of dogs and binge-watching Parks and Recreation on Netflix. Find her on IG @juliarosehansen