This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

Fuzzy Collared Short Sleeve – A short-sleeved sweater might sound so wrong, but this Urban Outfitters find is so right! With a fall-friendly color like sienna and a timeless style, this shirt would look great with a jean skirt, wide-legged trousers, or patterned shorts.

Black Platform Vans – Vans just might be the sneaker of the century making them the ideal, go-to shoe choice of mine. The platform of this pair offers a tiny bit more height-which is perfect for my fellow short-legged dressers. I mean, is there any outfit that doesn’t go with Vans?

Cropped Floral Pants – The 70’s are alive and well in the fashion industry this season and Urban Outfitters has created the perfect pair of pants to pay the decade homage. Slightly cropped with a subtle flare, these pants can work with numerous kinds of shoes from sneakers to ankle boots to heels and everything in-between. The fun pops of color at the bottom of each pant leg offers a variety of shades to play off in your top and accessories.

Grafea Leather Backpack –  You may not be Meghan Markle, but you can certainly feel like her with a Grafea tote! These adorable British bags are the perfect size to comfortably hold your necessities and top off an outfit. Hari, the founder of Grafea, was inspired by vintage fashion when she started designing her signature satchels and now they’re taking the UK (and the US for that matter) by storm!

Gold Choker – This simple necklace from Forever 21 is a great addition to balance with a collared shirt like this one. The gold gives just a hint of shine and glamour for this floral-inspired look!

Helen Ruhlin

Simmons '21

Second-year student from Maine at Simmons University. Currently undeclared, usually lost, perpetually happy!