This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

H&M Long Blazer – Pairing duster coats with mini bottoms creates a stylish balance between long and short pieces. Cowl necklines are great for fluffing over the collar of these long blazers, but be sure to experiment with a turtleneck underneath instead of a ruffled sweater for a more sleek and professional fit!

Cowl Neck Sweater in Forest Green – Exaggerated cowl necks started as a haute couture trend on the runway, but street fashion everywhere is seeing a more casual play on the look. With drape-style fabric folds, this neckline falls over your collarbone with effortless elegance. Pair these oversized, cowl-neck tops with tighter bottoms such as bodycon skirts, leggings, or if you’re feeling it, opt for a fun pair of leather pants!

Gingham Mini Skirt – Rooted in feminist controversy and historically talked about by almost every major newspaper, miniskirts became popular in the mid 1960’s after designer Mary Quaint decided to toggle with the hemlines of traditionally full-length skirts. Ever since, miniskirts have become a celebrated fashion staple, and for good reason! Miniskirts come in an infinite range of fabrics and colors, but a personal favorite is the classic high-rise, buttoned, cotton look.

Black Over-the-Knee Socks – OTK’s are perfect when you’re looking for something warmer than tights and want to show a little skin! Opting for a darker color makes it effortless to match outfit after outfit, but there are endless fun sock designs to explore. *Note: Shein has some adorable cat ear socks for $3 that you may or may not definitely need.

Urban Outfitters Puffball Scrunchie – Scrunchies are back by popular demand, and it has every Full House enthusiast over the moon. This staple hair trend isn’t only great for channeling your inner 80’s style, with messy bun potential at your fingertips, it’s also every lazy-hair day’s dream

Helen Ruhlin

Simmons '21

Second-year student from Maine at Simmons University. Currently undeclared, usually lost, perpetually happy!