5 Disney Movies that Should Still Become Live-Action

With Disney remaking fan-favorite movies like Beauty in the Beast, Lion King, Aladdin, and The Jungle Book including new movies on the horizon (The Little Mermaid and Mulan), you could be wondering--what can Disney still remake? Well here are my ideas on Disney movies that Disney should make live-action.

Peter Pan

Who wouldn’t want to see who Disney decides to cast as the childhood loving Peter Pan, the evil Captain Hook and of course the famous Tinkerbell? Or how Disney brings our beloved Neverland to life! We could see our favorite childhood characters fly to life. 

Lilo and Stitch

In my opinion, this would be one of the funniest and most interesting to see be turned into CGI. Seeing Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, and Gantu come to “real life” would be hysterical!

Aristocats

We know Disney recreates animals well (have you seen the Jungle Book and Lion King?) so this would be a hit! The cute kittens would be even more adorable!

Princess and the Frog

This fan-favorite princess would be perfect in the live-action role, and who wouldn’t want to see how they make frogs cute and realistic?

Hercules

Gods, Goddesses, Hercules, Hades, the gospel, Pegasus, and Meg? This would test how good CGI can be with all of the different characters they would have to recreate! Done right, it could be the best live-action movie yet.