3 Reasons Why to Listen to The Office Ladies Podcast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

The Office Ladies Podcast, hosted by Angela Kinsey and Jenna Fisher, is an in depth look at The Office and behind-the-scenes info about the show. They go through each episode and talk in depth about the process of filming, the directors and funny stories that happened on set. 

Here is why you should tune in every Wednesday to listen: 

1. You get a new lense on every episode

If you’re like me, you’ve watched The Office through multiple times. The podcast gives a new perspective on each episode and the ladies point out things that even the most experienced watcher missed. They explain what has been improved and scripted and answerr common questions about each episode.

2. You learn more about the characters

Every character had a unique list of their interests and fun facts about them. These were made by the actors, writers, and directors. Jenna and Angela let listeners in on these personal qualities and it lets the watcher understand the characters better. 

3. Jenna and Angela are the best 

Jenna and Angela are such wholesome and nice people. They’re hilarious and learning about their lives has been very interesting. They go through each episode diligently and leave no detail behind–you’ll become the best at The Office trivia!

Enjoy your new favorite podcast!

Sara Getman

Simmons '22

Sara is a current Undergraduate student at Simmons University, majoring in English and double minoring in Journalism and Political Science. She was the head editor and political writer at her high school newspaper and dreams of being a journalist some day. She is a junior editor for her Her Campus chapter and a radio host for Simmons The Shark radio. She's a musician, cat lover, artist, writer and obsessed with reading (especially Cassandra Clare.)
Julia Hansen is a senior at Simmons studying PR/Marketing Communications and English with minors in cinema, media arts, and graphic design. When not writing for Her Campus, she can be found reading every book she can find, retweeting photos of dogs and binge-watching Parks and Recreation on Netflix. Find her on IG @juliarosehansen