Style

3 Graduation Cap Decorating Ideas for the Unartistic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

Graduation is right around the corner! With graduation though, comes the illusive cap decorating. You start to ask yourself, “How can I decorate my cap, even though I can’t draw?” Well here are three ideas to decorate your cap without having to learn how to draw.

1. Dump glue on your cap, then dump a whole thing of glitter on it. This doesn’t take much skill or artistic ability to create. All you need is the glue and the glitter and you are good to go. Then your cap will shine, just as much as you!

Image Credit to Aleene’s

2. Get gems, apply glue and then set them on your cap. This one may take a bit more work, but worst case scenario, if you don’t like it you can always take the gems off!

Image Credit to ForeignLuxury

3. Use letter stickers to create what you want to say. That way you don’t have to worry about your handwriting remaining consistent.

Image Credit to For Creative Juice

Good luck with graduation Class of 2019!

I am a fan of experiences. I love to expand my knowledge anyway possible, whether that is traveling, attending a new class, writing an article for Her Campus, or on the soccer field. I'm determined to experience every aspect that life has to offer.