11 Gift Ideas Perfect for the Holidays!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

1. DIY spa set- face mask and bath salts

Primark has cheap masks for a dollar, so you can easily make your own set, and there are many DIY scrubs on Pinterest.

Photos courtesy of CVS and Urban Outfitters

2. Recipe book

It’s perfect for the people who love to cook, but never know what to make!

Courtesy of Urban Outfitters

3. Cosmetic sets

Self love is always important!

4. Lush sets

Lush’s holiday gift set are great because they are pre-wrapped!

Photo courtesy of Lush Cosmetics

5. Waterproof speaker

Who doesn’t like to listen to music while they shower or bathe?

Photo courtesy of Amazon

6. Nail Set

Essie nail sets are both inexpensive and offer give a wide variety of colors.

7. Swell Bottle

I know Swell bottles are expensive, but honestly, worth the money. The bottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. It also comes in many colors and patterns, and is well worth the splurge!

Photo courtesy of Swell

8. DIY Guitar Pick

Recycle your gift cards with this guitar pick hole puncher while making something original and unique.

9. Scarf

Warmth during the fall and winter season is what everyone wishes for in New England!

Photo courtesy of Old Navy

10. Travel Journal

This notebook has a great layout perfect for any upcoming adventure.

Photo courtesy of Wild Ink Press

11. Waffle Maker

I get random waffle cravings, maybe you know somewhere who does too!

Photo courtesy of Amazon

sophmore at Simmons College, studying Communications with a concentration in Graphic Design.  Specialties include and are not limited to: -cooking but making a mess -eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream at odd hours -hoarding makeup -being a shopoholic -wearing mix matching socks -binge watching tv 
I’m a super sassy, super savvy, and super opinionated freshman fashionista from Dallas, Texas. I believe “super” can be used appropriately in any scenario. Dressed in opinions, and red velvet cupcake crumbs, you can catch me perusing the blogosphere or gawking at some pricey item that would burn a hole through my checking account. When I’m not daydreaming over Aperlaï heels or humming to “Can U Handle it?” off Usher’s Confessions album, I’m probably sleeping, shopping, getting a pastel colored mani-pedi, or getting acclimated to the chilly climate at Simmons College. I believe in pink, happiness, statement necklaces, pinky promises, coral YSL lipstick, polka dots, awkward colors, brownie binges, Missoni maxi's, bubblegum pop music, southern charm, and east coast charisma. (Minor disclosure, if you’re in the Boston area and run into a chocolate complexioned woman fangirl-ing over Chanel’s little black jacket, it’s probably me.)